vendredi 8 décembre 2017

Download By Her Side Online

Descriptions By Her Side book



Download By Her Side

Are you looking for place to read full E-Books without downloading? Here you can read By Her Side. You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax Reading full By Her Side Books online.
At twenty years old I sat in a hospital room alone and I was told my mum was so severely brain damaged that she would not have the ability to wake up from her coma. The Doctors had to be wrong? I needed her, my father had died, my mums partner had died, I couldn't lose her to. I sat by her side every day, talking, hoping and waiting for a sign that she was still my mum. She defied the odds and woke up, however our fight was far from over. She was not the able bodied, active business woman who walked into the hospital. She had no voice, no movement and the Doctors said she was vegetative. Again I sat by her side day after day and I refused to believe my beautiful mum was now a vegetable, I set about proving them wrong. It's been a long hard journey, mum and I devised our own method of communication because the stroke left her with aphasia which took her ability to speak, we proved that she is no vegetable but instead an intelligent lady with sane mind and capacity, just trapped inside a .




This Price Book is £4.99

Special Offer Today Free £4.99.

Language: English




Link Download Book

PDF Format or KINDLE Format or EBOOK Format or Epub Format


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire